Climbing truly is fun for all ages, and we’re so happy to be able to offer kid’s programs. However, we know that all you parents out there want some wall time, too! We are excited to offer child care at Berkeley Ironworks to give parents a chance to work out or climb. We have a special kids room decked out with toys, a TV for movies, and art supplies. The kids will stay in the room with a trained provider; they will not be climbing.
6 months to 6 years
*Monthly, Annual and One Month Members with an OK status.
**Punchcard users, terminated members and frozen members.
- We allow 6 kids in the childcare room at one time.
- You may reserve one two-hour increment per day. Your child may stay for additional time if the room is not at capacity.
- No exceptions for being late. If you stay more than 10 minutes over your reserved spot, you will be charged for an additional hour.
- Member Rates – $7.5/hr Non-member Rates – $10/hr
- All children in childcare must have a current waiver in our system.
- The childcare provider will NOT change diapers
- In order to provide a safe environment for all children, sick kids will not be admitted into childcare. Please be considerate and do not bring in kids you suspect may be sick or contagious.
- One parent must stay on the premises at all times while their child is in the childcare room.