Can I purchase a gift card online?
Of course you can you lucky ducky! Gift cards are available in any amount, can be used at all of our locations, and never expire.
Parking downtown is rough! Got any beta? Do you validate parking?
We feel ya, friend. Heck yeah we validate, and check out this awesome parking map we made for you!
Do I need to make an appointment to climb?
No, we are open to the public during all business hours. Come on in!
Do you give tours?
Yes, we do. Appointments are not necessary; please come in any time during business hours and ask any of our staff to give you a tour.
How do I become a member?
If you would like to join, please come visit us in person at any Touchstone gym. We do not sell memberships online.
Do you have an age minimum?
We do not have an age minimum, but safety is our priority. If you are coming in with a child under the age of 14, they must be supervised at all times.
Is there a weight limit to climb?
No, climbing is for all shapes and sizes!
Do you have auto belays?
We do not have auto belays, however if you do not have a partner we are always happy to try and find you one. Just ask the desk staff to make an announcement for you over the PA and you’ll be climbing with a new friend in no time.
My kids want to climb. What are my options?
Here are a few of the best ways to bring kids to the gym:
- Arrange a private lesson for your child. Private lessons are one hour long, instructional, and fun!
- We also offer a variety of kids programs, from birthday parties to kids camps. Find out what’s available at your local Touchstone gym by visiting the KIDS+ tab on any gym’s homepage.
- Get involved and become belay certified. Take our Intro to Climbing Class to learn how to secure a harness, tie a figure 8 follow through knot, and complete your safety checks. You’ll be able to belay your own kids and have the knowledge to come back in the future!
I’m a member. How do I use my guest passes?
To use your guest pass, check in with the front desk staff and let them know that you’d like to bring a guest. To expedite the process, have your guest fill out a waiver online ahead of time.
Guest Pass Beta
- All members (except for free children under a parent’s account) receive two guest passes a month:
- Once anytime during the month.
- Once on Member Guest Day which is typically the 4th Friday of the month. Some holidays may adjust this day so please check the gym calendar.
- Guests are limited to using 1 free guest pass every 30 days, which includes all of our locations.
- Example: If a friend uses your guest pass on the 15th, they can’t use another guest pass (either yours or another member’s pass) until the 16th of the following month.
- The only Exception to this Rule: A guest can use an anytime guest pass + a Member Guest Day pass within 30 days; this is because the Member Guest Day pass is a freebie!
- On Member Guest Day, you may use two guest passes for two friends. Just ask to use your anytime pass and your Member Guest Day pass.
- Gear is not included with a guest pass
- Guest passes do not roll over—be sure to use yours before the month is up!
How do I cancel or freeze my membership?
Easy peasy—you can either do that online by going to My Account or by letting us know in person at any Touchstone gym. Remember, all changes MUST be made before the first of the month. If you send in your request on or after the first, it will be processed for the next month.
Why are you guys so awesome?
Cause we know how to dance like this.