The ongoing pandemic means lots of (temporary) changes! The information on this page may not be applicable at this time. Please go to our COVID-19 Update page to get the most current info about your favorite climbing gyms.
Can I purchase a gift card online?
Of course you can! Gift cards are available in any amount, can be used at all of our locations, and never expire.
Do you allow non-service dogs into your gym?
Nope. Sorry, no fluffy friends allowed inside the gym.
I am not a member. Do I need to make an appointment to climb or are you open to the public?
Yes, we are open to the public and you do not need a reservation at the moment.
Do you give tours or can I come look around on my own?
Yes. Some gyms offer staff-guided tours and others offer self-guided tours. An appointment is not necessary, you may come in anytime during business hours. Before you arrive please fill out a waiver to expedite your check-in process. See you soon!
Do you have free trial passes?
We do not have free trial passes but we do offer Day Passes and we offer a special Ten Pass that will waive your initiation fee if you decide to become a member.
I am a paying member, how do I use my Member Passes for friends and family?
Members have three types of passes at their disposal every month. As a reminder, they do not roll over so use them up!
- The Intro Pass – this pass can be used once a month, on any day, and for first-time visitors only.
- The 1st Friday Pass – this pass can be used for anyone, newbie or oldbie.
- The Member Pass – this is a special discounted day pass for you to use on your friends and family members, anytime. It’s $10 off the regular-priced day pass.
How do I become a member?
You can purchase a membership online by going to the menu item +Membership and then clicking on Join the Gym.
Do you have an age minimum?
We do not have an age minimum, but safety is our priority. If you are coming in with a child under the age of 14, they must be supervised at all times.
Is there a weight limit to climb?
No, climbing is for all shapes and sizes!
Do you have auto belays?
We do not have auto belays, however, if you do not have a partner we are always happy to try and find you one. Just ask the desk staff to make an announcement for you over the PA and you’ll be climbing with a new friend in no time.
My kids want to climb. What are my options?
Here are a few of the best ways to bring kids to the gym:
- Arrange a private lesson for your child. Private lessons are one hour long, instructional, and fun!
- We also offer a variety of kids programs. Find out what’s available at your local Touchstone gym by visiting the +KIDS tab on any gym’s homepage.
- Get involved and become belay certified. Take our Intro to Climbing Class to learn how to secure a harness, tie a figure 8 follow through knot, and complete your safety checks. You’ll be able to belay your own kids and have the knowledge to come back in the future!
How do I cancel or freeze my membership?
Easy peasy—you can either do that online by going to My Account or by letting us know in person at any Touchstone gym. Remember, all changes MUST be made before the first of the month. If you send in your request on or after the first, it will be processed for the next month.
Why are you guys so awesome?
Cause we know how to dance like this.