IF YOU ARE A MEMBER AND YOU ARE NOT RECEIVING OUR EMAIL UPDATES, PLEASE UPDATE YOUR EMAIL THROUGH OUR CONTACT FORM:
If you have a monthly EFT membership (i.e. you make monthly payments with a credit or debit card) and you would like to update your account status, please do so here:
Current Gym Impacts
- Touchstone Gyms are temporarily closed.
- Due to the shelter-in-place order, we will not be staffed during this time. All membership change requests can be made through this online form. Please be patient while we process your request.
- We aim to reopen as soon as we can.
Join us for online fitness classes
We are excited to bring you virtual fitness classes while the gyms are closed and while we are practicing social distancing. We have instructors from several Touchstone gyms livestreaming their classes on Facebook. Social distancing and quarantine is no excuse for skipping leg day! Note: These classes are available to the public and you are not required to have a Facebook account.
All videos will be available for later if you can’t join us live. We’re going to come out of this stronger than ever!
Share your stories
We want to see how you’re #quarantraining! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with videos, pictures, poems, stories, or anything you want about how you’ve been sheltering in place and we’ll share on our social media accounts.
Stay in touch
Sign up for Touchstone at Home, our email newsletter where we’ll be beaming you content and resources from our couches to yours. We’re sharing cool deals, online Touchstone Athlete events, member spotlights, how to help you local communities, and more!
Now’s the time to follow us on Facebook and Instagram if you don’t already. From member submissions to Touchstone Athlete-led live training videos, our social media’s been going off! And don’t miss our month-long Challenge-in-Place Instagram challenge, where we’re encouraging everyone in our community to stay fit while staying home. Check our feed each week’s upcoming challenges and our stories for how the community’s doing the daily challenge!
- We’re communicating with members directly about your memberships and gym status. If you have not been receiving these emails, please update your email address through this form.
- If you have an annual prepaid membership, it was frozen as of March 16th. Your expiration date will be pushed forward the days we have been closed and you won’t miss out on any gym access days once we reopen. There is no need to contact us.
- If you have a monthly EFT membership and you’d like to update your account, please do so here: https://touchstoneclimbing.com/my-account/
- We will continue to offer all employees work opportunities through May up to their average hours. Regardless of the situation, we are committed to maintaining healthcare coverage for all that currently receive it through Touchstone (100% coverage for full-time staff).
- If you would like to continue supporting us through the closure, we have gift cards available for purchase. They can be used for anything at any Touchstone gym, and they never expire! You can buy gift cards here.