Ready to get paid to be at a place you love with people you can’t get enough of? Keep an eye out for openings at your local gym!
Mission Cliffs is seeking a full-time, long term addition to our friendly and professional Desk Staff team. You will be engaged in various aspects of the gym, including customer service, selling memberships, performing safety checks, stocking merchandise, and maintaining gym cleanliness. Qualified candidates must:
- Have excellent communication and computer skills
- Be able to provide friendly service in a very busy work environment
- Be comfortable with multi-tasking
- Have proficient rope climbing skills—lead climbing ability a plus
- Have evening and weekend availability
Energetic, self-directed, and outgoing candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Berkeley Ironworks does not currently have any positions available.
Gym Custodian & Facilities Staff
Want a super flexible part-time job that includes a free membership to Pipeworks? This is it! Qualified applicants should enjoy working hard and maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. This position requires an independent person with an exceptional work ethic and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Duties include mopping, wiping down equipment, painting, vacuuming, sweeping, repairs, and some light construction.
- Schedule is five days a week, Mon–Fri mornings, 3–5 hours a day; you’ll have weekends off.
- Starting pay is $12 an hour, moving up to $13 an hour after a probation period.
- This is not just a summer job; only those who foresee being here at least one year should apply.
Qualified applicants can contact the Pipeworks general manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIABLO ROCK GYM
Diablo Rock Gym does not currently have any positions available.
GREAT WESTERN POWER COMPANY
GWPC does not currently have any positions available.
MetalMark does not currently have any positions available.
The Studio is now hiring for part-time event/belay staff. Your primary duties will involve belaying and facilitate group events, such as parties and outreach programs. Ideal candidates are encouraging, supportive, and excited to get new people climbing. Other duties may include assisting the front desk with safety, teaching Intro to Climbing classes, administering belay tests, and general cleaning tasks. Qualified applicants should:
- Have flexible weekday availability and full weekend availability from 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Work well within a group
- Have some experience working with kids
- Love rock climbing!
Interested applicants can send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Dogpatch Boulders does not currently have any positions available.
LA Boulders does not currently have any positions available.
CLIFFS OF ID
Cliffs of Id does not currently have any positions available.
Youth Team Climbing Coach
Are you an experienced climber who loves teaching others how to climb? Do you enjoy working with kids? Hollywood Boulders is looking for an assistant coach for our Recreational Team with the following qualifications:
- Experienced in bouldering, top rope, and lead climbing. Sound understanding of climbing techniques such as footwork, body positioning, movement efficiency, route reading, etc.
- Sound understanding of climbing techniques such as footwork, body positioning, movement efficiency, route reading, etc.
- Has the patience and passion for working with kids at a variety of ability levels and learning styles.
- Brings a creative, fun approach to climbing instruction and curriculum; makes learning how to climb enjoyable and engaging.
- Interested in creating high quality training curriculum and programming for the Recreational Team. Excited to collaborate with other coaches to facilitate an exceptional team experience for our climbers.
If this sounds like you, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verdigo Boulders does not currently have any positions available.